The 2019 November/December National Examination Council (NECO) GCE registration has fully commenced.
Registration will as usual, be on-line. According to the released time table. The 2019 NECO SSCE November/December External Exam will commence November 18th, 2019 and end December 18th, 2019.
You can Check NECO 2019 GCE Nov/Dec Exam Timetable Here. Candidates who wish to apply are advised to read and follow the instructions and information provided below;
To prepare for NECO GCE Exam, candidates who intend to write this exam can adequately prepare for it using O’level/WAEC/NECO By Subscribing with us for our super legit assistance using them to enable them to have a minimum of B’2 by using our legit answers hours before exam Here
A. NECO SSCE EXTERNAL REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR CYBER CAFES AGENTS
Table of Contents
- 1 A. NECO SSCE EXTERNAL REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR CYBER CAFES AGENTS
- 2 NECO SSCE EXTERNAL REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR CANDIDATES
- 3 SSCE External Registration Token
- 4 NECO GCE (SSCE EXTERNAL) EXAMINATION FEES
- 5 Important Links:
- 6 CLOSING DATE
- 7 Do you love the content you just read and think it will be useful to your friends? Then please share this page with your friends via:
- Create an Account: Create an account by visiting https://operator.neco.gov.ng/ and clicking the Register Link in the Top Right Corner.
- Activate Your Account: An activation email will be sent to you, Follow the instructions contained in the email to activate your account. Sometimes the email might end up in your spam folder.
- Login: Visit https://operator.neco.gov.ng/ Use your registered email and password to login
- Download the Offline App: Once you have logged in successfully, you should be able to download the offline app from the dashboard.
- Activate the Offline App: Use your registered email address and password to activate the offline app. This is a one time event.
- Register Candidates (s): Register Candidates by collecting candidate information including pictures, fingerprints, Subjects, passports e.t.c.
- Upload Records: Candidates are required to provide either exam or four figure table tokens as proof of payment. Candidates can purchase tokens via their online accounts.
- Print Photo Card: Once our system verifies the candidates token, he/she will be issued a photocard with registration number, examination center, and other details, you are done.
NB: Please note that the VERIFICATION LINK is only valid for 24 hours. Ensure to verify your account within the specified time.
NECO SSCE EXTERNAL REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR CANDIDATES
- Create an Account: Create an account by visiting https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng/ and clicking the Register Here Link.
- Activate Your Account: An activation email will be sent to you. Follow the instructions contained in the email to activate your account. Sometimes the email might end up in your spam folder.
- Login: Visit https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng/ Use your registered email and password to login
- Make Payment: Once logged in, you can make payment for SSCE external examination. your payment is successful you will be issued exam and / or four figure table token (s)
- Locate a Registration Point: To register, you have to visit any one of the approved cybercafes operators registration points. Visit https://operator.neco.gov.ng/ to help you locate one near you.
- Register Offline: Register by providing your information including pictures, fingerprints and subjects you wish to sit for.
- Print Your Photo-Card: Provide your token to upload your data, Once the system verifies your token, you will be issued a photo-card with your registration number and details.
NOTE: In order to upload candidates’ data to the NECO portal online and obtain examination numbers, a candidate must be registered and either have an online account or have it created for him/her by a cyber café Log in to the created account and purchase registration token (s) (scratch cards are no longer used for SSCE External registration).
SSCE External Registration Token
The Registration Token is used by candidates to register for the SSCE External Exam, either by themselves or through a Registration Point. Now, before a candidate can sit for the SSCE External Exam, they need to Purchase a Registration Token, a candidate can purchase his/her Registration Token from their accounts or go to the nearest Registration Point.
NECO GCE (SSCE EXTERNAL) EXAMINATION FEES
The NECO SSCE External Registration fee is: Nine Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Naira (N9,850) Only.
Stamp Duty: N50.00.
All payments should be made into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) NECO portal.
Candidates sitting for Mathematics and Physics are required to purchase Four Figure Table.
- NECO EXAMINATION CENTRES
- NECO REGISTRATION FEES AND OTHERS FEES
- NECO REGISTRATION CENTRES NATOINWIDE
- AVAILABLE SUBJECTS FOR NECO GCE 2019
- NECO GCE EXAMINATION TIMETABLE
Not Yet Specified.