JUPEB Timetable 2020: The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Final Exam Timetable for 2020 has been released. The exam will hold from Monday, September 7th to Friday, September 18, 2020.
We are pleased to inform all the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) 2020 Candidates that the Final Exam Jupeb Timetable has been released and also communicated to the Centre Directors.
The 2020 JUPEB examination date has been fixed to hold from Monday, September 7th to Friday, September 18, 2020. This will be preceded with a four-week revision from August 10th to September 4, 2020.
Each JUPEB Centre is expected to adequately and sufficiently manage situations during the revision weeks and the examination per each Centre is at liberty to either continue with the online teaching or allow the students to come to school in batches, to avoid all the students on the school premises at the same time.
This advice may be useful for centres with a high number of students. The Government will be monitoring our activities and no Centre should give room for any negative report that will indict JUPEB Programme.
The Examination Time table has been released and published below:
2020 JUPEB Timetable
9:00AM – 12:00PM
1:00PM – 4:00PM
|BRIEFING SESSION||AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE (THEORY)
|LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
|CHEMISTRY (PRACTICAL)||CHEMISTRY (PRACTICAL)
VISUAL ARTS (THEORY)
|BIOLOGY (PRACTICAL)||BIOLOGY (PRACTICAL)
|CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES
|AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE (PRACTICAL)
VISUAL ARTS (PRACTICAL)
|PHYSICS (PRACTICAL)||PHYSICS (PRACTICAL)
|PHYSICS (THEORY)||BUSINESS STUDIES|
List of 2020 JUPEB Subjects.
JUPEB currently offers examinations in the following nineteen (19) subjects as detailed in its syllabuses.
Arts and Humanities
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Visual Arts
Management and Social Sciences
- Business Studies
PLEASE NOTE: THEORY PAPER MEANS MCQ & ESSAY
Centre Directors are to pay close attention to the following:
1. Each Centre is expected to compulsorily check the temperature of the Students, Invigilators and Supervisors daily.
2 Provide Hand Sanitizers for Students, Invigilators and Supervisors, in addition to hand washing point before entry into the Examination Hall.
- Every candidate, invigilator, the supervisor must wear a face mask throughout the examination period. Supervisors will be mandated to enforce this and Centre Director should enforce same.
- The sitting arrangement must be at least one-metre distance apart as contained in the NCDC regulations of social and physical distancing. Therefore Centres are expected to get large halls for the examination. 5. Centre Directors are to furnish the Registrar/CEO with the information on the halls that will be used for examination with all the parameters indicated. This is expected for submission not later than Tuesday, August 18. (See Attachment).
- Centres that could not provide large halls that will be equal to the number of Supervisors that they are due to have will be charged for extra supervisors posted to them. Such Centre will be notified. Note that the margin is 1 supervisor per 500 candidates with a provision that the examination venue can take at least 300 candidates seated for examination.
All other JUPEB instructions still stand. Please see attached instructions for the conduct of the JUPEB Examination.
We, therefore, expect every University JUPEB Centre to begin preparations to ensure that we have a very successful examination in 2020.
Each centre shall be held responsible for any lapse in that centre. The cooperation of everyone is highly required
Professor Wale Okunuga Registrar/CEO