ADSU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | ADSU Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
The Adamawa State University Mubi, Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the ADSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Adamawa State University Mubi for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ADSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
UTME candidates who possess five ‘O’ Level credits including Maths and English and scored 160, and above points in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and DE candidates who choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their most preferred Institution (First Choice).
Candidates who did not choose Adamawa State University, Mubi but are now willing, are advised to log onto JAMB website and effect their first choice of Institution to Adamawa State University, Mubi.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form
- The Screening exercise will commence from Monday 11th to 29th October 2021.
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password.(As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
For further enquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer: 09023905527
- Information and Protocol Officer: 07038132083
Please note, Direct Entry candidates should submit their credentials st the admission office.