ADSU Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check ADSU Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
ADSU Admission List 2021 is Out – the Adamawa State University Mubi Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check ADSU Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your ADSU admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check ADSU UTME/Direct Entry Admission List
Follow the link below to access your admission status on ADSU Website:
Admitted candidates are to report for clearance from 29th March to 15th April 2021 (TWO WEEKS ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue:
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original O’level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/JMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form
- Original JAMB admission letter
Candidates successfully admitted into Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, ADSU prospective students can also check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ADSU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.