The management of Borno State University, Maiduguri has announced the names of candidates who are admitted into the Institution for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
How to Check Borno State University Admission List
Candidates who chose the Institution as their choice and participated in the screening test can now proceed to check their admission status from the attached .pdf document below;
Download (PDF, 165KB)
You can also check your admission status on JAMB Portal HERE.
Successfully admitted candidates are expected to go to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal to either “Accept” or “Reject” the offer of admission.
You can also access your BOSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BOSU admission status.