Ede Poly Admission List – The ND full-time first batch admission list of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
This is to inform all the prospective students of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY) that the authorities of the school have released the 2019/2020 academic session admission list.
Federal Polytechnic Ede admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
How to Check Federal Poly Ede Admission List.
- Go to the Federal Poly Ede admission status checking portal at https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php.
- Insert your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your Ede Poly admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, proceed to the printing of your admission status slip. You will, however, need to make a payment of N600 (six hundred naira) via the REMITA platform.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your Ede Poly admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ede Poly admission status.
Congratulations to those who made it to the Federal Poly Ede admission list.