Fast-moving Items to Sell Online – Ghana is a business inclined country that makes eCommerce business competitive and interesting. The fun part is that Ghana e-markets don’t lack fast-moving items for sale.
The truth is that there are many products available online for sale but some e-markets lack the idea about trending and lucrative products making it difficult for buyers to really figure out what product will be best for them.
So if you are a seller looking for trend products to sell online, or if you are a buyer looking for trend products to buy online, this article will show you the top ten amazing items you can quickly settle for. CHECK THEM OUT!
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Electronics
- 2 2. Phones and Accessories
- 3 3. Laptops and Gadgets
- 4 4. Fashion
- 5 5. Health and Beauty
- 6 6. Baby Products
- 7 7. Gaming
- 8 8. Home and Office Equipment
- 9 9. Furniture
- 10 10. Cosmetics
- 11 If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
This is one of the top demand products to sell online in Ghana. Every home in Ghana has more than one electronic appliances. The electronic products have a huge market and it is easily sellable.
Most selling electronic brands in Ghana are Samsung, LG, Sony, TCL, Canon and so on. As a seller, you can sell off these products online in Ghana. Below is the most sort after electronics in Ghana:
- Television and videos: LED TVs, Smart TVs, Televisions, DVD players, PlayStation.
- Cameras: Camcorders, digital cameras, video surveillance, projectors.
- Generators and portable powers: Generators, inverters, solar power, stabilizers.
- Audio: Home theatre, Bluetooth speakers, soundbars.
- Musical instrument: Guitar, keyboard, and MIDI.
2. Phones and Accessories
Phones and accessories sales are fast-moving products in Ghana. In fact, this is the most productive product to sell online in Ghana. In Ghana, both adults and teenagers like a flashy lifestyle that comes with owning a mobile phone.
Top-selling brands that are found in Ghana are Apple, Samsung, Infinix, Tecno, Huawei, iTel, Nokia and much more. The rate at which these products are in demand is quite overwhelming.
Apart from mobile phones, accessories are also in high demand. Phone accessories such as screen guard, phone case, earphones, chargers, power banks, memory cards, and smartwatches are all in high demand.
3. Laptops and Gadgets
With most businesses going online, the order for a computing set is also on the increase. In fact, these days, the use of a computer is steadily becoming indispensable in Ghana. Almost everyone needs a computer, either for studies, business, communication or other things. This is where you come in as an online marketer.
You could purchase and sell these items online. You can also buy used ones, repair and sell them too. A Lot of people discover the latest computers and even their accessories online. Some of the best brands found under this category are Samsung, Apple, Huawei, Dell, HP, Toshiba.
You could also buy computer accessories and gadgets for sale. Accessories such as laptop bag, keyboard, mouse, printer, and flash drive, UPS, toner, are all in demand.
They say looking good is good business right! This is the reason most folks patronize online store for their fashion. In Ghana, the fashion industry has had a good number of patronage from online vendors.
Captivatingly, you don’t need a huge capital to start an online fashion business. With just a little capital, you can start selling the following high in-demand products online. Women’s Fashion products like clothing, pieces of jewelry & accessories, footwear, handbags, traditional wears, maternity gowns, underwear, and sleepwear are all hotcakes.
Men’s Fashion products like T-Shirts & polos, jeans, corporate suites, shoes, watches, underwear, and sleepwear are also in high demand. Other fast-moving fashion items that you could sell include baby wears, wedding gowns, travel bags, etc.
5. Health and Beauty
Health and beauty products are always in high demand. These products have huge patronage in Ghana. The demand for these products cannot be overemphasized, especially among females between the ages of 18 – 40 in Ghana. Here are the best products that people demand online in Ghana:
- Beauty & Personal Care: Skincare, Haircare, Oral care, Deodorants and Antiseptics, Makeup, Personal care, shave and hair removal.
- Health Care: Foot health, Ear care, Women’s health, Medications, and treatment, etc.
- Vitamins & Dietary Supplement: Food and drink supplements, Weight loss products, Minerals & Vitamins.
- Sexual Wellness: Adult toys and games, sex products.
6. Baby Products
Baby products are also one of the most top-selling products online in Ghana today. It has high patronage from online vendors. The market for these products is on the increase and it’s profitable too. Below are some of the top baby products that are in high demand in Ghana.
- Baby boys and girls: Shoes and clothing.
- Feeding: Baby food, food storage, bottle feeding, bibs, breastfeeding.
- Diapering: Diaper bags, changing bags, wipes, holders.
- Bathing and skincare: Shampoo, skincare, washcloths and towels baby gifts, pregnancy, and maternity Baby toddler toys.
- Baby nursery: Bed, cribs and bedding, nursery decor, furniture.
Before I will say gaming was male stuff, but recently females are embracing the act of gaming. A good number of people buy and play different kinds of games in the comfort of their games.
In fact, due to the love of video games, the business of video gaming is thriving well. However, most people prefer owning and playing a video game in the comfort of their sitting room.
Some of the top games include FIFA “18, FIFA “19, PES “18, PES”19, battlefield, fallout, call on duty, the Witcher 3, etc. Here are the top gaming products to sell online in Ghana.
- Playstations 4 and 3: consoles, accessories, and games.
- Playstations vita: consoles, accessories, and games.
- Nintendo switch: consoles, accessories, and games.
- Xbox one: consoles, accessories, and games.
- Xbox 360: consoles, accessories, and games.
8. Home and Office Equipment
Home and office types of equipment are products that one cannot do without in Ghana. Every home and office needs equipment starting from the kitchen, dining to the parlor.
The below products are products everyone uses on a daily basis and here are the best ones.
- Kitchen: cooking utensils, microwave, bakeware, storage.
- Dining: cutleries, small appliances, knife.
- Homes: iron, steamers, heating, furniture, wall art, home decor.
- Tools: lightning, power and hand tools, electrical appliances, light bulbs.
- Office products: stationery, office electronics, office cabinet, office, and school supplies.
Lately, they’ve been a lot of patronage for furniture online. Every home and office needs furniture. You can go for chairs, tables, beds, boards, etc. They all come in various sizes and for different purposes.
To begin selling furniture online, you need to be a manufacturer or a supplier. However, you can start a dropshipping business where your customers can place orders and you get your supplier to deliver to them.
With a lot of females in need of products to increase their beauty, these products enjoy huge patronage. As an online seller, you’re sure that you’re going to have a lot of sells all year round.
In fact, cosmetic products are one of the most trending products in Ghana. Most Ghanaian ladies cannot go without makeup, eyelashes and hair extensions. If you can fill this niche, then you are surely on the right track.
The above are some of the most and fast-selling products in Ghana. For every ten Ghanaian that uses an eCommerce site, at least six out of ten patronizes any of these products. Do well to patronize one today.
If you find this article to be helpful, do well to share with others just to enlighten their minds about fast-moving products in Ghana for sale.