Federal Character Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Updates Portal.
Federal Character Commission Recruitment 2020: Are you aspiring to join a Federal Government job this year? If yes, you’ve got no worries. This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for FCC job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the FCC description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Federal Character Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Federal Character Commission 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Federal Character Commission (FCC) 2020/2021 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Federal Character Commission application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Rumors have been spread that the Federal Character Commission Recruitment Form 2020/2021 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Federal Character Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Federal Character Commission recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
Table of Contents
The Federal Character Commission (“the Commission”) is one of the fourteen Independent Federal executive Bodies established by Section 153(1) of the 1999 Constitution. However, its actual existence pre-dates that Constitution by three years having been set up by the Federal Character Commission (Establishment, etc.) Decree No.34 of 1996 (“the Enabling Act”). This Act was a direct result of the recommendations of the 1994/95 Constitutional Conference earlier referred to.
The Commission ensures:
- (i) that all fresh recruitments into the Public Service nationwide comply with the Commission Guidelines and Formulae on Equitable Distribution of Posts;
- (ii) that the best and most competent candidates from each federating units nationwide are employed to fill vacant positions meant for indigenes of such units. For this purpose, the Commission shall ensure that employers of labor in the Public Service introduce and adhere to an open competitive selection process aimed at recruiting the best candidates available;
- (iii) that henceforth, distribution of public service investments in socio-economic amenities and infrastructural facilities shall be done in a fair and equitable manner such that each federating unit nationwide is adequately catered for, provided that the proposed guidelines on this aspect are promptly approved by the appropriate authorities.
- (iv) the receipt, analysis, and publication of up-to-date manpower statistics of all Federal Government ministries, agencies, and parastatals by December 31, 2005.
- (v) regular periodic update of the manpower statistics of Federal Government ministries, agencies and parastatals and be made easily accessible on the website.
- (vi) that it provides, within five working days of the receipt of a written request by any member of the public, any information on manpower statistics relating to any Federal Government ministry, agency or parastatal which are not available on the website provided such information is not classified.
- (vii) that it reduces by at least 20%, the margin of existing imbalances in the level of representation of the federating units in government ministries, agencies, and parastatals by July 2007, provided the embargo on recruitment into the public service is lifted.
- (viii) that each state of the Federation and the FCT, respectively attain not less than the statutory 2.5% and 1.0% representation in the manpower distribution of each of the Federal Government ministries, agencies, and parastatals by 2010.
- (ix) that upon receipt and registration of any petition at its Head Office, the Commission shall within five working days, acknowledge receipt and refer same to the relevant department or state office in appropriate cases for investigation.
- (x) that where a petition was submitted at any state office of the Commission and the state office is of the view that the subject matter is one which should be handled by the Head Office, it shall transmit the petition to the Head Office within one week of the date of receipt.
- (xi) that where a petition discloses a prima facie case of violation of the Guidelines and Formulae, it shall within three weeks forward a copy of the petition to the offending agency for its reaction.
- (xii) that the requisite enforcement machinery is set in motion within two months of the receipt of the reaction of the offending agency.
- (xiii) that within three months from the date of conclusion of investigations, it sets in motion, machinery for the prosecution of defaulters of the Federal Character Guidelines and Formulae and may, in appropriate cases give defaulters an opportunity to make amends.
- (xiv) that within one week of the conclusion of investigations, it notifies the petitioner of the outcome.
Applicants applying for the Federal Character Commission recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Character Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Federal Character Commission Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.federalcharacter.gov.ng/or visit this page frequently for more updates.
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FCC Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.