This is to inform the public especially prospective students of Federal University Gashua, Yobe (FUGASHUA) that the FUGA Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2019/2020 academic session are out. This is the supplementary form.
Candidates Eligible to Apply
- UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with 160 points and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- Direct Entry (DE): Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as their First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6 points & above), Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening.
How to Pay for FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening
Follow the procedure below to generate the invoice:
- Go to www.remita.net
- In the search box, type FUGASHUA, and you will be directed to FUGASHUA REMITA PAGE.
- In the name of service/purpose, select Post UTME Examination Charges
- Use Screening Fee as a description
- Ignore the GIFMIS CODE.
- In the amount to pay, type 2000
- Then fill your payer’s name, phone number email address and how you want to make payment
- After payment, keep the Remita Invoice as you will need it later. The invoice will be presented to the FUGASHUA Bursary Department for issuance of receipt.
FUGASHUA Post UTME /Direct Entry Screening Exercise
The screening exercise for both UTME and direct entry will hold from 14th to 19th October 2019. This implies you can go for the screening any of the stated days!
Please note that if you fail to attend the screening, you will not be considered for admission into the University!
If you still have any questions regarding please feel free to use the comment box below and ask your questions. You can also call 08034387460 or send an email to email@example.com.