We are pleased to inform the general public especially candidates who participated in the Alex-Ekwueme Federal University of Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) that the management of the institution has released the second list for 2019/2020 session.
This list can be accessed via the JAMB CAPS portal and the school portal. Follow the procedure below to check your admission status.
How to Check FUNAI Second Batch Admission List
PS: Admitted Students Should Note that Only candidates that successfully uploaded their O’level result on the JAMB portal can access their JAMB Admission Letter.
The procedure below can be used to check the admission on the school portal
- Visit: admission.funai.edu.ng
- Enter JAMB Registration in the space provided
- Click on “Check Status” to view your FUNAI admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can follow the procedure below to check your admission status on JAMB Portal:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS…
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such a case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.