The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the results of the 2020 Senior School Certificate Examination for External & Internal Affected ENDSARS Candidates.
Before you proceed to check your 2020 NECO GCE result online, you have to purchase the NECO result checking scratch card. Cards are available in all NECO offices.
RECOMMENDED: How to Purchase NECO Token
- Go to the NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO GCE result.
Best of Luck.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.