The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2019/2020 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
Before you proceed to check your 2019 NECO GCE result online, you have to purchase the NECO result checking scratch card. Cards are available in all NECO offices.
RECOMMENDED: How to Purchase NECO Token
- Go to the NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO GCE result.
Best of Luck.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.