THE JAMB 2020 examination is currently going on right now, and today, we would love to share with you, the full detailed report, on what YOU should bring and what you should NOT bring to the JAMB examination hall!
Here’s our official JAMB 2019 CentreInstructions, and it contains full information on what you should and should not bring to your center.
According to the instructions which are contained in the JAMB portal, giving out basic important information to all candidates writing the exam, on how they can easily organize themselves while going to or approaching their CBT centre for the 2020 UTME.
Must Read: JAMB Instruction Manual for 2020
1. When going to the JAMB examination center, please make sure, that you DON’T go into the exam hall, or bring along with you, any writing material.
2. Take note that if there’s any special requirements for writing materials, thee JAMB board will provide the following: Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Calculator, And the above items will be given to all candidates at the Examination Centre.
For those of you, yet to read the JAMB novel, Sweet Sixteen
3. You should also take note, that you SHOULD NOT come along, or bring with you, ANYTHING except your e-Slip to the Examination Centre.
4. Ensure that while coming, you should bring ONLY the ORIGINAL copy of the e-slip to the Examination Centre and submit it to the Invigilator.
Importantly, you should endeavor to have a copy of the e-SLIP, which is mainly for reference purposes.
5. Also take note, that Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre. You MUST be thumbprint before you write the CBT exams. Nigeria is moving forward digitally and technology wise, so we must move with this new innovation!
We’re wishing all candidates writing the 2020 UTME examination, especially you, the VERY best of luck!
Do share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+, using the share buttons, which are located below.
He is the founder and editor of Funloaded. A brilliant educationist and reporter, passionate about impacting students through all walks of life. He also intends to ameliorate challenges militating against education overtime through serving legit and undefiled information to students and the entire west africa students.
Need Help? Chat with us
Start a Conversation
Hi! Click one of our member below to chat on Whatsapp