How To Reprint JAMB Mock Exam Slip 2021/2022 | Re-Print JAMB Mock Exam Slip Now
Greetings, Did you register for Jamb Mock Examination if yes, have you been searching for how to reprint your JAMB Mock examination slip to see where the Date, Venue, and Time for your examination, if yes as well, then you are on the right page, in this post I will show you the step by step procedure on how to reprint your Jamb mock examination slip.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board conducting the mock examination usually place candidate to a close center within their state, the mock examination reprint process is different from the UTME reprint process, however since Jamb has changed many ways of operation, everything would be communicated via SMS and Jamb portal.
Jamb mock examination date, venue, and time will be sent to each candidate that registers for the examination via email and Jamb profile, see how to reprint your jamb mock slip-on Jamb profile,
We are using this medium to inform all UTME candidates that they can now start printing out their JAMB Mock Examination Slips which contain their Mock Examination Time, Dates, and Venues ahead of the 2021 UTME Main Examination as from 20th May 2021.
According to the Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB the Mock Examination is expected to hold on Thursday 3rd June, 2021.
How To Reprint JAMB Mock Slip 2021/2022 Without Email Address
Follow the step-by-step procedures below to reprint your JAMB mock slip 2021/2022.
- First, you go to the JAMB mock slip reprint portal https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintMockExaminationSlip
- Enter your Registration number/email address in the space provided as shown above
- After that, click ‘Print Examination Slip’.
- You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; the time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
- You should now click to reprint the JAMB mock slip via your printer or just press ‘CTRL’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
NOTE: Make sure a pop-up is enabled in your browser when you are checking your slip so that it can be displayed.
If you receive the message, Your Details is Not Found for this Examination…, then it is either:
- You did not register for the mock exam during JAMB registration or;
- You entered the wrong email address or JAMB registration number.
For those who are finding it difficult to access their e-mail address or those searching for, “how to reprint mock slip without an e-mail address, then the step above will work for you.
If you want me to check for you, drop your email address/registration number in the comment section below.
How To Reprint JAMB Mock Slip 2021/2022 With Email Address
You can also reprint the JAMB mock slip directly from your email address. Follow the steps below to reprint your 2021 JAMB mock slip from your email address:
- Login to your email address
- In your Inbox, you will see a new message from JAMB, open the message. If you can’t find it in your Inbox, make sure you check your SPAM folder.
- The message contains an attachment (PDF Format) which is your JAMB mock slip
- Download and open the attachment. You can download it with your phone using Chrome/Firefox. Then, you can connect your phone to the computer at Cybercafes/business centers around you.
- Now, you can proceed to print it out using the CTRL+P buttons on the keyboard.
How To Check JAMB Mock Centre 2021 From JAMB Profile
- Go to JAMB official website portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../
- Click e-Facility Account/Login
- Enter your Email address and Password
- Click on Login to view your JAMB profile dashboard
- Look at the top right corner of the page. You will see a bold green text “Re-print your JAMB mock slip”, click on the text
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Re-print”. You can find your registration number on the registration slip that was given to you when you registered at the CBT center/JAMB office.
- A page will open containing your JAMB examination details including venue, date, and exact time.
- Now, you can proceed to print the slip by pressing CTRL+P on the keyboard. You can also right-click on the page and select Print.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If you really want to print your JAMB mock slip, you must use a laptop/desktop which is attached to a computer.
- However, if you want to just check it on your mobile phone and save it as a PDF for printing later, you are advised not to use Opera mini. Instead, use Chrome browser.
- You are advised to make some photocopies of your JAMB mock slip, you should have at least 3 copies. You will definitely need them later.
- Reprinting of the JAMB mock slip is very cheap. JAMB does not require you to pay any money. You are to pay a little amount at a cyber cafe for printing.
- Your JAMB exam slip can only be obtained from the JAMB reprint portal 2021.
Mock Slip Reprint Portal 2021
This is available on the official JAMB portal – jamb.org.ng. Any issue with reprinting should be checked there.
Your new JAMB mock slip should contain details like your exam venue or centre, time, seat number, examination town, registration number, examination number, your photograph, and some other instructions.
If you have any questions or issues checking your examination centre, use the comment section below.