This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Maurid Polytechnic, Mbiaso, Akwa Ibom State that they can proceed to check if they have been offered admission to the school.
The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status
How to Check Maurid Polytechnic Admission Lists For 2019/2020
- Kindly log on to the MAURID POLY Portal via https://www.mauridportal.net/eportal
- Enter your Registered Email Address and Phone Number
- Click on the login Button
- Locate the Check Admission Status Button to confirm your admission status.
- Visit https://www.mauridportal.net/
- Using the Box at the homepage Search for admission status using your phone number.
You are to report to the institution from 7th October to 27th October 2019 for the collection of ORIGINAL ADMISSION LETTER.
You must produce at the time of registration provide the following documents, failure of which your admission will be forfeited:
Pay the sum of TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA (NGN 25,000) ONLY for ACCEPTANCE FEE at the Bursary Unit before the collection of Original Admission Letter.
Your school fee is FORTY-SEVEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (NGN 47,500) ONLY per Semester.
Hostel accommodation is available and it’s compulsory for all new students.
Academic activities resume on immediately.
DIRECTION TO THE CAMPUS
From your location, arrive at ITAM PARK IN UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE CAPITAL, board a bus going to Afaha Nsit alight at the last bus stop then take a Bike (Okada) to the Campus in Mbiaso.
We wish you success while welcoming you to the Maurid family
Mr. Augustine C. Ukit