The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) is an exam board in Nigeria that offers a range of business and technical examinations.
To succeed in these exams, students must have a solid understanding of the material and be able to apply their knowledge to real-life situations.
One way to prepare for NABTEB exams is by using past questions and answers. In this guide, we’ll explore the benefits of using NABTEB past questions and answers, where to find them, and how to use them effectively.
What are NABTEB Past Questions and Answers?
NABTEB past questions and answers are previous exam papers and the corresponding answers that have been released by NABTEB. These papers can provide valuable insight into the exam format, types of questions that are likely to be asked, and the level of difficulty of the questions.
Why Use NABTEB Past Questions and Answers?
Using NABTEB past questions and answers can offer a range of benefits to students. Firstly, they provide an opportunity to familiarize oneself with the exam format and the types of questions that are likely to be asked.
Additionally, using past questions and answers can help students identify knowledge gaps and areas where they need to focus their studies.
Lastly, practicing with past questions and answers can boost confidence and help students feel more prepared on exam day.
Pros and Cons of Using NABTEB Past Questions and Answers
- Provides insight into the exam format and types of questions that are likely to be asked
- Identifies knowledge gaps and areas that need to be studied
- Boosts confidence and helps students feel more prepared
- May not cover all topics that will be on the exam
- Can become over-reliant on past questions and answers
- May not be completely up-to-date with current exam materials
NABTEB Free Past Questions and Answers
- BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERIES
- BASIC CATERING AND FOOD SERVICE
- BASIC ELECTRICITY
- BLOCKLAYING BRICKLAYING CONCRETING
- ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE WORKS
- ELECTRONICS WORKS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNT
- FURNITURE MAKING (FURNITURE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION)
- GENERAL METAL WORK
- GENERAL WOOD WORK
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
- INTRODUCTION TO BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING CRAFT
- MOTOR VEHICLE MECHANICS
- OFFICE PRACTICE
- REFRIGERATION AND AIR-CONDITION WORKS
The Examination Board also sells the Past Questions at the various Registration Centers or State or Zonal Offices Nationwide at the listed prices below:
|Sales of past question papers||Object/Essay||50.00|
|With 2 levels of shorthand||4,750.00|
Mode of Payment
All payments for the above are through bank-drafts made payable to National Business and Technical Examinations Board, Benin City.
- First Bank of Nigeria
- United Bank for Africa
- Union Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Skye Bank
- Spring Bank
- Wema Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Unity Bank
- Okuta Microfinance Limited
- Prosperity Microfinance Bank Ltd