The Niger Delta University, NDU First Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Session is out. Admitted students can now start their clearance. See how to check your admission status and clearance procedure below.
This notice is for all prospective students of Niger Delta University (NDU). Allschool Team wishes to inform you that the NDU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
UPDATE: You can now download your admission letter and start clearance for 2019/2020 session. See how to complete your clearance below.
How to Check NDU Admission List
At first, the admission list could only be accessed via the JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Checking Portal.
The procedure below can be used to check the admission status on JAMB Portal.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS…
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such a case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
Soon, the list will be on the school portal and the steps below can be used to check:
- Visit: NDU Admission Checking Portal
- Check out for the tab that reads “Check Admission Status“
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click “Check Admission” to know if you were admitted.
NDU Clearance procedure
- Check Admission Status
Enter your Jamb Number to check admission status (see procedure above)
- Start Clearance Process
Click on Start Clearance to begin the process
- Enter your contact Information
Verify your bio-data and enter your contact information
- Enter your O’Level Result Information
Enter your Post Primary School Result and Proceed
- Upload Documents
Upload Passport and other required documents
Print Admission Letter
A big Congratulations to candidates who made it. AllSchool Team is happy for you and wishes you a happy stay in NDU.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.