Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions: NCS past questions and answers is available here for download. This will give you a better chance of scoring higher on the screening test.
Imagine yourself succeeding on the test and being given an opportunity to study in any university of your choice around the world, of course, that will be a wow! You will not only make history in your family but you will also pave a way for your academic success.
Research has proven that one of the ways of scoring high in any scholarship screening exercise is the comprehensive study of its Past Questions and Answers because of the verbatim repetition of questions.
Customs Service Sample Questions
In addition to questions from the major areas above, below is an excerpt of questions from the simple knowledge of customs related issues:
- When was the Nigeria Customs Service inaugurated
- The first Director-General of the Nigeria Customs Service is
A. T.A. Wall
B. E.D. Hermit
C. Ndi Okereke Onyiuke
D. Musa Bello
- One of the following is not a directorate in the Nigeria Customs Service
A. Customs Tariff and Trade
B. Customs Import and Export
C. Customs Investigation Directorate
D. Customs Inspection Directorate
4.The Computer Based Promotion Examination was implemented during the regime of:
A. Abdullahi Dikko
B. Aliyu Mustapha
C. Hameed Ali
D. Shehu Musa
- How many deputy comptrollers does the Nigeria Customs Service have
- A document issued by a carrier (or his agent) to acknowledge receipt of a shipment of cargo is known as
A. Bill of exchange
B. Bill of direction
C. Wayfarers’ guide
D. Bill of lading
- A manifest that lists all cargo carried on a specific vessel voyage is called
A. Cargo manifest
B. Manifest List
C. Cargo direcory
D. Ship manifest
8.COGSA stands for
A. Carriage of Goods by Sea Agents
B. Carriage of Goods by Sea Act
C. Carriage of Goods by Safety Agents
D. Carriage of Goods by Shipping Agents
- A penalty charge against shippers or consignees for delaying the carrier s equipment or vessel beyond the allowed free time is called
- The first capital of Nigeria is
How to Download Past Questions
The cost of the newly updated Nigeria Customs Service Aptitude Test past questions is 2,000.00 naira only.
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2,500 naira to PolarisBank @ Idowu Oluwole with Account Number 3050308918.
Once payment is made, a link will be sent to your email address. Simply click on the link to download your past question.
After downloading your past question successfully, kindly leave a review and rating behind. We respect your reviews and it helps in the improvement of our services to our customers.
Payment procedure for our Nigeria Customs Service Past questions and Answer is as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, the candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT NAME which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND, as mail to or SMS to +2348032773749.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- Past Question Type: Custom Past Questions
- Email Address or WhatsApp Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email address once payment is confirmed. You can reach out to our customer care service before placing an order.
Wishing you greater success as you get into the exams hall and come out smiling with excellence.
For any questions or Inquiries, contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.