We will cover these topics: Nigerian Army Recruitment 79RRI E-Application Form Portal 2020/2021, Nigerian army recruitment, Nigerian army ranks, Nigerian army 79rri portal, Nigerian army recruitment 79rri
Nigerian Army 79RRI Recruitment 2020/2021 is yet to be out, as 2019 is still ongoing, we will update this page: funloaded.org.ng once it’s out – The Nigerian Army Tradesmen/Tradeswomen recruitment has commenced for the 79th Regular Recruit Intake. See the steps required to apply online via the Nigerian Army portal www.naportal.com.ng. More details below.
Information reaching us has it that Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal is open and applicants can now apply for Nigerian Army 79RRI Tradesmen/Tradeswomen Recruitment. If you are among the candidates who want to know how to apply for Nigerian Army recruitment, then you are on the right page.
Is the Nigerian Army form out? Yes. The Nigerian army has finally released the application form online for the recruitment exercise.
What are Nigerian Army recruitment requirements
All the requirements will be listed below for you to read. Kindly read down. Also, when is the closing date for Nigerian Army 2019 recruitment? The deadline for the www.naportal.com.ng to be closed is 29th November 2019
The requirements for you to apply for Nigerian Army can be found below. Kindly see the requirements below:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than the mother tongue is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 79RRI Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing Nigerian Army Recruitment, kindly follow the procedures below:
- Visit the official Nigerian army portal www.naportal.com.ng
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you to log in. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centers with copies of application and Guarantor Forms.
Important Points on Nigerian Army 79RRI Recruitment
You need to take note of the following information regarding Nigerian Army Recruitment:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- The name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
If you have any questions about Nigerian Army 79RRI recruitment, kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to you.