The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the requirements for the registration at the camp by the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream 2 prospective corps members.
NYSC CAMP Registration Requirements.
Table of Contents
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including travelling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
- PCMs that graduated from Mono/Polytechnics that their National Diploma (ND) certificate will be presented with other relevant documents as precondition for Camp Registration at the Orientation Camps.
- All Prospective Corps Members are to note that henceforth medical fitness/medical report submitted to NYSC must be affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) stamp. This is to authenticate the reports and curb quackery.
- All prospective corps members slated for the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their travelling Passport for Identification as well as their Transcript for verification.
- In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
- Locations, Addresses of NYSC Orientation Camps Nationwide.
- NYSC Travel Safety Tips for Prospective Corps Members
FUNLOADED Team wishes all prospective corps members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable Orientation Course .