This post is actually for all Prospective Corps Members that the National Youth Service Corps ( NYSC) has released the 2020 NYSC Batch A Orientation guide and steps for students to be mobilized. Online Registration for the 2020 NYSC Batch A portal.
Things to put in Place before NYSC Batch A online registration 2020
Table of Contents
- 1 Things to put in Place before NYSC Batch A online registration 2020
- 2 When will NYSC Batch A 2020 Registration Start
- 3 How to register for NYSC batch A Online Registration 2020
- 4 If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- 5 Related
- Check if your name is on NYSC matriculation and Senate List
- JAMB registration Number.
- Matriculation Number
- Bio Data (First name, middle name and surname well placed on your certificate)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Marital status ( Married women are to keep Marriage certificate, newspaper change of name, husband’s id card, Utility bill etc )
- Passport (white Background)
- Name of next of kin (two (2)) and their address, phone number etc
- Name of school attended from primary – tertiary level, starting date and ending date
- Shoe size, cloth size and trouser size
Note – during the online registration, you will be asked to do a biometric capture (Thump Print)
After or before the Online registration, you will be required to make payment (Online or via Bank)
When will NYSC Batch A 2020 Registration Start
NYSC Batch A 2019 registration starts from February to March, 2020.
How to register for NYSC batch A Online Registration 2020
To register, CLICK www.portal.nysc.gov.ng