This is to inform all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencement of the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course.
Management of the Scheme has scheduled the 2019 Batch ‘A’ Orientation course to commence on Tuesday 20th August, 2019, and to end on Monday 9th September, 2019 Nationwide.
The NYSC Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all the NYSC Orientation Camps nationwide as follows:
- Commencement of Registration – Tuesday, 20th August, 2019.
- Cut-off date for Registration – 12 Midnight, Wednesday, 21st August, 2019.
- Swearing-In Ceremony – Thursday, 22nd August, 2019.
- Official Closing Ceremony – Monday, 9th September, 2019.
All PCMs are to proceed to their Orientation camps at the camp addresses indicated in their call-up letters. Note that all kits items would be made available free of charge on arrival at their respective Orientation Camps.
They are also advised to read the instructions on their Call-up Letters and adhere to them strictly and also to set out on time to avoid late night travels.
Prospective and Serving Corps Members are hereby advised to beware of fraudsters with mischievous intentions that may want to lure them into parting with some money under the guise of rendering such services.
- How to Print NYSC Batch ‘B’ Stream 2 Call-Up Letter Online 2019
- NYSC 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream 2: Camp Registration Requirements.
- Locations, Addresses of NYSC Orientation Camps Nationwide.
We wish you all journey mercies to your various Orientation Camps.