Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – (3 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Oracle Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Oracle Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Oracle Nigeria application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Oracle Nigeria form?
- Is the Oracle Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Oracle Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Oracle Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Oracle Nigeria Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- When is Oracle Nigeria Application Deadline 2019-2020
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ CX Applications Sales Representative
♦ Deal Manager
♦ Autonomous Database Sales Representative – FSI Market
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Applicants applying for the Oracle Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.