The OSPOLY ND Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been uploaded on school portal.
Candidates who applied for admission in the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission in the polytechnic.
The list of admitted candidates have been made available on both the school’s website and the JAMB Portal. See details on how to check yours below;
How To Check OSPOLY ND Admission List on The School’s Website
- Candidates are to log on to https://ospoly.edves.net/login.
- Enter your USER ID and PASSWORD in the required column.
- Click on LOGIN button to access view OSPOLY Iree admission status.
NOTE: All Admitted students are to pay their Acceptance Fee. withing 15 days. Any Candidate who fails to pay the acceptance fee on or before 15 days from the date of notification of his/her admission may forfeit the offer of the provisional admission.
How to Check OSPOLY ND Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.