Do you know that some JAMB candidates do take what is not as important during their preparatory time for the exam as it is?
Oh yes, but in this article, I will show you the 12 best secrets to get started for this forthcoming 2020 UTME exam with flying colors.
- NO NIN, NO JAMB
- JAMB approved age for UTME exams is fifteen (15) years of age. Therefore, anyone below 15years is not eligible to register for the exams
- Anybody below 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the registration of his/her NIN and those above 16 years can go alone.
- JAMB had officially announced the introduction of NIN since the month of June, 2019.
- JAMB exams are Computer Based and only consists of objective question, meaning you will make use of the computer to write your exams
- JAMB sets 180 questions in total for every candidate where English language (Which is Compulsory for all) has 60 questions while the other 3 subjects take 40 questions each
- JAMB don’t make use of negative markings, meaning any question you get wrong will give zero(0) marks and not (-1)
- Registering early will give you the opportunity of writing JAMB mock exams
- Don’t take past questions as your only main study option, read your books, then practice what you have read with past questions
- Deal with your CBT practice software to enhance a better performance in UTME
- Principals of Government Colleges and Public Secondary Schools are kindly enjoined to help their final year students by bringing this information to their notice, print and display on the school notice board for them to read, aside reading it to all eligible students at/on the assembly hall/ground.
- Are you tired of writing JAMB every year or this is your first time to sit for JAMB exam? Then this is the perfect guide you need to write and pass JAMB exams without by subscribing for our super legit JAMB CBT Runz Assistance Here @ Online.funloaded.org.ng