RSUST Supplementary Admission for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
All candidates who attended the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the Rivers State University for 2019/2020 Academic Session but could not meet the weighted average for admission into the programmes of their choice may now seek supplementary admission into other programmes in the University.
- Candidates must possess a minimum score of 180 in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes including English Language & Mathematics in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental), before applying for the supplementary admission.
- Candidates are expected to log onto the University Website www.rsu.edu.ng and make e- payments of Eight Thousand and Five Hundred Naira (N8,500.00) only by generating a transaction id on the University Website for the fee and proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option or using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
The Faculties and programmes to which candidates may seek supplementary admission are listed below:
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
- Agric & Applied Economics
- Agric Extension & Rural Development
- Animal Science
- Crop/Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Environment
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry & Environment
- Home Science and Management
FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
- Business Education
- Educational Foundations (Adult & Community Education)
- Educational Management
- Science Education with options in:
- Agricultural Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Technical Education with options in:
- Mechanical/Metal Work
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
Agric & Environmental Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES:
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
Department of English
- Literature in English
Department of History
History and International/Diplomatic Studies
Department of Philosophy
Department of Religious Studies
Department of Theater Arts
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
Department of Economics
Department of Geography
Department of Political Science
Department of Psychology
Department of Sociology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
Note that there will be no supplementary admission into the following Faculties and Programmes:
- Faculty of Engineering (all programmes)-except Agric & Environmental Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Sciences (all programmes)
- Faculty of Science:
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Computer Science
- College of Medical Sciences
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
Candidates are to note that the University will not entertain any case of change of course after publication of Supplementary Admission.
Candidates are informed that online processing of the Supplementary Admission Forms shall end 11th October, 2019.
In addition, it is mandatory that all candidates seeking supplementary admission upload their ‘O’ Level results on-line.
Mr. S.C. Enyindah Registrar