The Tai Solarin College of education invites UTME candidates who chose TASCE as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASCE through JAMB to apply for the 2019/2020 Post-UTME screening.
Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card.
Table of Contents
UTME candidates who chose TASCE as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASCE through JAMB.
Candidates seeking admission into full-time programme as listed below must possess any of the following:-
(a) NECO/WASSCE/GCE’O’LEVEL with five (5) Credits passes at one or two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Three of the Credit passes must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
(b) Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit passes in five subjects including English and Mathematics, three of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer as his/her specialization.
(c) For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education, RSA or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate, and the Federal Craft Training Certificate (FCTC) credit/merit passes in at least five subjects are acceptable as qualifications.
(d) NABTEB Certificate with Five (5) credit passes at a sitting in relevant subjects
(e) Senior Arabic and Islamic Studies Certificate or Higher Arabic and Islamic Studies Certificate from a recognized institution with 5 Credit/Merit passes including the English Language, is also acceptable.
USEFUL TIPS: The following subjects are acceptable as entry requirements for Social Studies: Government, Economics, History, Commerce and Islamic Studies. Also, credit in Government is acceptable in lieu of History for any course in History combination.
- Political Science/Economics
- Political Science/Islamic Studies
- Political Science/Christian Religious Studies
- Political Science/History
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- History/Christian Religious Studies
- History/Social Studies
- History/Islamic Studies
- History /Political Science
- Social Studies/Christian Religious Studies
- Social Studies/Islamic Studies
- Geography/Social Studies
- Geography/Political Science
- Geography /Physics
- Computer Science/Geography
- Computer Science/Physics
- Computer Science/Chemistry
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Computer Science/Biology
27 Computer Science/Economics
- Mathematics/Integrated Science
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Integrated Science/Geography
- French/Christian Religious Studies
- English/Social Studies
- French/Social Studies
- Yoruba Language/History
- Yoruba Language/Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language/French
- Yoruba Language/Islamic Studies
- English (Double Major)
- English/Christian Religious studies
- Arabic/Islamic Studies
- Primary Education (PED) (Double Major)
- Early Childhood and Care Education (Double Major)
- Fine & Applied Arts (Double Major)
- Home Economic (Double Major)
- Agricultural Science (Double Major)
- Physical &Health Education (Double Major)
- Business Education (Double Major) Options in;
a) Business Studies
- Technical Education (Double Major) option in;
a) Automobile Technology
b) Building Technology
c) Electrical/ Electronic Technology
d) Metalwork Technology
e) Woodwork Technology
Date of Screening
Candidates wishing to come to the College are to appear for the Screening Exercise on every Monday, by 8.am at the Admissions Office.
Method Of Application
Application forms for the programmes listed above are currently online at https://nce.tasce.edu.ng the following cost and payment will be made online with your ATM cards.
NCE (Post-JAMB (UTME) Screening) – Two Thousand (#2,000.00) naira only.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office TASCE, Omu-Ijebu or call any of the following numbers: 09092365349, 08033822352, 08036708320, 08033558233