The authorities of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the first batch admission list of successful candidates at the university’s last Post UTME screening exercise.
UNICAL admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first degree programmes offered by the university.
Candidates who choose the University of Calabar and sat for the 2019/2020 PUTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to check their admission status online.
Check UNICAL Admission Lists.
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to the JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- Candidates are advised to go on the Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.
You can also access your UNICAL admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNICAL admission list for the 2019/2020 academic year.