However, some candidates will be offered admission into a programme they did not choose. A text message has been sent to such candidates requesting them to accept/reject the admission on JAMB CAPS Portal.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List
As at the time of updating this page, the admission list could only be accessed via the JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Checking Portal.
Check on JAMB Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS…
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such a case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you still have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask AllSchool, we will be pleased to respond.
When the admission list comes out on the school portal, we will update this page. The procedure below will be used to check it:
Check UNILORIN First Batch Admission List on UNILORIN Portal
- Visit UNILORIN Admission Checking Portal
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the space provided
- Login and proceed to check if you were admitted to the UNILORIN Merit admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Now a big congratulations to all the candidates who made it.
Funloaded Team wishes you a fruitful year in UNILORIN.