UNIPORT Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check UNIPORT Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
UNIPORT Admission List 2021 is Out – the University of PortHarcourt, PortHarcourt Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check UNIPORT Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your UNIPORT admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the University of PortHarcourt (UNIPORT) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
Follow the link below to access UNIPORT 1st batch admission list:
Admitted candidates are expected to –
- Visit the University website for clearance requirements/procedures.
- Ensure they login to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept the offer of admission as well as print their Admission Letter.
Note: Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is still in progress. They should regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. Candidates are also advised to ensure their O’ level results are properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS as admission CANNOT be offered to candidates without O’ level results on JAMB CAPS
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students can also access their UNIPORT admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIPORT admission list.