This is to inform all UTME/DE candidates who applied for UNIUYO that the school management has officially released the first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 Academic session.
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List
As at the time of updating this page, first, the admission list could only be accessed via the JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Checking Portal.
Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS…
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such a case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Soon the list will be available on the school portal. the steps below can be used to check the admission status…
- Visit the UNIUYO Portal
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided
- Click on Check Status to know if you have been admitted to the University of Uyo.
- If admitted, accept your admission on JAMB CAPS Portal and proceed to pay your acceptance fee.
Congratulations to candidates who made it to UNIUYO’s first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 session. Please pay your acceptance fee as soon as you can.
Funloaded team wishes you a happy stay in UNIUYO