UNIZIK Prescience Form 2019/2020: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) Pre-Science Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out. This is the UNIZIK Pre-Degree Admission Form.
The Form cost N10,000 while registration commences on 14th Oct. See how to apply and other details below.
Here is an opportunity for candidates who haven’t gain admission through UTME or didn’t pass the UTME but want to study at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK).
This is to inform you that the UNIZIK Pre-Science Unit has commenced the sale of application forms for the 2019/2020 Pre-Science Programme.
The sale of application forms commences on 14th October 2019. The Pre-Science Programme is only for candidates who are interested in the Faculties/ Departments below.
UNIZIK PreScience Courses
The Pre-Science Programme is only for candidates who are interested in the following Faculties/ Departments
i. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
a. Department of Agricultural Economics
b. Department of Animal Science and Technology
c. Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
d. Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
e. Department of Food Science and Technology
f. Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management
g. Department of Soil Science and Land Resources management
ii. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Anatomy
b. Department of Human Physiology
c. Department of Human Biochemistry
iii. FACULTY OF BIO-SCIENCES
a. Department of Applied Microbiology and Brewing
b. Department of Applied Biochemistry
c. Department of Botany
d. Department of Parasitology and Entomology
e. Department of Zoology
iv. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
a. Department of Science Education with an option in
1. Science Education/Biology
2. Science Education/Chemistry
3. Science Education/Computer Science
4. Science Education/Integrated Science
5. Science Education/Physic
b. Department of Technical Education with options in
1. Electrical and Electronics Technology
2. Mechanical and Automobile Technology
3. Wood work and Building Technology
v. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
a. Department of Agriculture and Bioresources Engineering
b. Department of Chemical Engineering
c. Department of Civil Engineering
d. Department of Electrical Engineering
e. Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering
f. Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
g. Department of Mechanical Engineering
h. Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
i. Department of Polymer and Textile Engineering
vi. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Architecture
b. Department of Building
c. Department of Environmental Management
d. Department of Estate Management
e. Department of Geography & Meteorology
f. Department of Surveying and Geo-Informatics
g. Department of Quantity Surveying
vii. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
a. Department of Medical Laboratory Science
b. Department of Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
c. Department of Nursing Sciences
d. Department of Radiography
e. Department of Environmental Health Sciences
viii. FACULTY OF MEDICINE
ix. FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
x. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Computer Sciences
b. Department of Geological Sciences
c. Department of Mathematics
d. Department of Physics and Industrial Physics
e. Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
f. Department of Statistics
g. Department of Geophysics.
Candidates Eligible to Obtain for UNIZIK Prescience Form
The minimum qualification is five O’ Level credits which will include English, Mathematics and any other three relevant sciences subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Pre-Degree Admission
The sale of form commences on 14th October 2019 and the following procedure should be adopted by the candidates. Candidates should go to portal.unizik.edu.ng/prescience
- Click on “Create Account”
- On the form enter your email, phone number, password, select the access level and click on “submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After successful login, click on Step One, click on Generate Application Form RRR
- Print RRR (Remita) page; proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N10,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on Step Two, click on Confirm Payment, enter the RRR number and click on verify the payment. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get notification payment already verified, then proceed to Step Three.
- Click on Step Three, click on Fill Application Form, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible. However, once you submit your application, you cannot edit again.
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit”
- Print out the Application Form as your copy.
Deadline to apply: Not Stated.
The Allschool team wishes you the best of luck.
Prof. Anthony Nwokoye
Director Pre-Science Programme