UNN Supplementary admission into advertised courses for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
Interested 2019/2020 UTME Candidates who have not been offered admission as published earlier but had PUTME score of 180 and above and an average of 200 and above are invited to apply for advertised courses as follows:
UNN Available Courses For Supplementary Admission
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|5||Food Science and Technology||14|
|7||Nutrition And Dietetics||6|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|1||Archeology & Tourism||28|
|3||Fine and Applied Arts||6|
|7||History & International Studies||10|
|8||Linguistics and Nigerian Languages||12|
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES|
|1||Combined Biological Science||24|
|2||Plant Science and Biotechnology||108|
|3||Zoology and Environmental Biology||85|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|1||Banking and Finance||13|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|2||Early Childhood Education||36|
|7||Library and Information Science||10|
|9||Education of Social Studies||19|
|10||Adult Education and Extra-Mural Studies||79|
|11||Education of Creative Arts||11|
|13||Education Fine and Applied Arts||11|
|16||Education of Religious Studies||13|
|20||Education Integrated Science||32|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|1||Agric and Bioresources Engineering||70|
|6||Metallurgical & Materials Engineering||77|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|3||Geoinformatics & Surveying||45|
|4||Urban and Regional Planning||62|
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES|
|1||Combined Physical Sciences||81|
|4||Physics and Astronomy||105|
|5||Pure and Industrial Chemistry||24|
|7||Science Laboratory Technology||8|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|6||Public Administration and Local Government||12|
|7||Religion and Cultural Studies||30|
|10||Combined Social Sciences||180|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE|
|FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
|2||HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION||31|
|5||Industrial Tech Education||43|
Instructions to candidates applying for advertised courses
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal unportal.edu.ng log in your JAMB Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contains a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- With the payment invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00) Advert/Shopping processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Advert/Shopping form online, visit the University of Nigeria, website or portal and log in your JAMB and invoice numbers.
- Application opens on Friday 20 September and closes on Friday 04 October 2019.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2019.
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2019/2020 academic year.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe