This is to inform all candidates who applied for the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme that the admission list for the 2019/2020 session has been released.
How to Check the UNN JUPEB Supplementary Admission List.
Table of Contents
A successful candidate has been contacted via their respective phone number and email address. We, therefore, suggest you check either your email or phone number.
The supplementary list is now available via PDF document below:
If maybe due to network problems or any other issues you couldn’t check your name on the list above, then click on the download button below to download the admission list in PDF.
UNN JUPEB Clearance Documents
- Application printout
- Two Recent Passport Photographs
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) only.
- Originals and photocopies of credentials, including a birth certificate or sworn affidavit
- Office Flat file
- Marriage certificate (where applicable)
UNN JUPEB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Please note that payment of acceptance fee is a basic requirement for the screening of certificate as scheduled. The chart flow for the payment of the acceptance is stated below:
- log on to www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on unn portal
- Click on undergraduate students
- Select signup here
- Click on new students
- Enter your examination number (eg. UNN/J19/SCS/891) to activate your examination number
- Proceed with the creation of your profile.
Note that you can only pay your acceptance after you have created your profile.
The admission list contains your examination number.
Please be informed that its easy to get the JUPEB admission than to get the admission after completing the programme.
Hence, we advise you to take your studies severe and pray that you make it to the Almighty admission into 200level. Good Luck from Funloaded team.
Congratulations to new UNN JUPEB candidates.