- 1 2020 WAEC GCE Registration Form Advert: West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates [WAEC GCE] Second (2nd) Series [August/September] 2nd Series Online Registration Form | Payment | Price | Closing Date for 2019/2020 Session.
- 2 WAEC REGISTRATION BEGINS AND CLOSING DEADLINE
- 3 HOW TO BUY 2020/2021 WAEC GCE FORM
- 4 WAEC GCE MODE OF PAYMENT
- 5 How to register for WAEC GCE EXAMINATION
- 6 COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION:
- 7 Closing date for WASSCE WAEC 2020/2021
- 8 WAEC GCE assistance Questions and Answers available.
2020 WAEC GCE Registration Form Advert: West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates [WAEC GCE] Second (2nd) Series [August/September] 2nd Series Online Registration Form | Payment | Price | Closing Date for 2019/2020 Session.
LATEST UPDATE: WAEC FURTHER EXTENDS REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR 2020 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES SECOND SERIES.
This is to inform intending candidates that there has been a further extension of the registration period from the initial closing date of October 23, 2020 to 13th November, 2020.
This is to inform intending candidates of WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2020-Second Series that e-registration for the examination commenced on 10th June, 2020, and will end on Friday, November 13th, 2020.
WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES, 2020 – SECOND SERIES: FURTHER EXTENSION OF REGISTRATION PERIOD
Intending candidates should note that there has been a further extension of the registration period to Friday, November 13, 2020.
— WAEC NIGERIA (@waecnigeria) November 6, 2020
If you need any assistance in this 2020/2021 WAEC GCE November/December Examination, you contact Funloaded….WhatsApp/SMS/call: 08032773749. We assure you A’s and B’s in all your WAEC GCE result. WAEC GCE Questions and answers comes a day before the exam. Kindly add us on WhatsApp for payment details.
WAEC REGISTRATION BEGINS AND CLOSING DEADLINE
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from June 10, 2020, to Friday, November 13th, 2020
HOW TO BUY 2020/2021 WAEC GCE FORM
All prospective students writing the examination are, therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website – www.waecnigeria.org – to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Join WAEC GCE WhatsApp group chat to get A’s and B’s in your result. Make one sitting now to get admitted in any institution of your choice
WAEC GCE MODE OF PAYMENT
Prospective candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc;
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- Diamond Bank Plc;
- First City Monument Bank Plc;
- Skye Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Ecobank Ltd;
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc;
- Unity Bank Plc;
- WEMA Bank Plc.
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
Subscribe to our 2020/2021 WAEC Assistance program to get A’s in all your waec result. Get WAEC questions and answers a day before examination – contact funloaded.org.ng admin 08032773749. We are the fastest and most reliable source in Nigeria
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
How to register for WAEC GCE EXAMINATION
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration. Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION:
Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth, and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that the registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide a valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
Closing date for WASSCE WAEC 2020/2021
The deadline for the sales of the 2020/2021 WAEC WASSCE Registration form has finally been fixed. Prospective candidates applying for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2020/2021 second Series are hereby notified that the registration deadline closing date is within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period.
WAEC GCE assistance Questions and Answers available.
Are You interested in our 2020/2021 WAEC WASSCE Expo runs and assistance contact us below?
Subscribe to us and we assure you of A’s and B’s in your 9 subjects result plus your practical subjects, we deliver questions and answers a day before the exam through text message and WhatsApp.
Due to the high volume of calls we receive, we won’t be attending to further incoming calls, only add us on WhatsApp or better still send us a text message and we would give you a reply immediately. Add us on WhatsApp now: 08032773749.
Make this 2020/2021 WAEC WASSCE exam in one sitting. It cost Just N6000. Make this WAEC in one sitting and be admitted this year in any university of your choice.
We guarantee you A’s and B’s in your result
Only call for WAEC assistance and expo runz, any other purpose of calls won’t be attended to