WAEC GCE Result Date 2019… The just-concluded West African Examination Council (WAEC) Jan/February Examination Result for 2019/2020 is out on WAEC Result Checker Website (www.waecdirect.org).
WAEC GCE Result Date
Table of Contents
According to predictions and calculations, the WAEC GCE 2019/2020 result would be released online soon maybe February ending or early March 2019.
To be eligible to check your WAEC Result for 2019/2020, you must have the following;
- Examination Number
- Examination Year
- Type of Examination
- Card Serial Number
How To Check WAEC GCE 2019/2020 Result
This is a simple process on how to check the WAEC GCE Result. Always remember the correct spellings when visiting the WAEC website. Never misspell it as WAEC or www.waecdirect.org. It’s not correct. Please read from below to see the complete details on how to check the WAEC GCE Result.
- Visit www.waecdirect.org on your computer or smartphone
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
- (This is your 7-Digit Centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2019/2020
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
- Click Print to Get a Hard Copy
How to Check WAEC Result with Phone – New Improved SMS Usage!
- Send SMS in the format below:
- WAEC*Exam No*PIN*Exam Year
- To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2019
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.