WAEC GCE Result Date 2020… The just-concluded West African Examination Council (WAEC) August/September Examination Result for 2020/2021 is out on WAEC Result Checker Website (www.waecdirect.org).
WAEC GCE Result Date
According to calculations, the WAEC GCE Result 2020/2021 second series for the private candidates would be released online today 15th, February 2021, during a Press Briefing by WAEC Head of National Office, Mr. Patrick Areghan.
Breaking: Results of candidates that sat the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2020-Second Series will be released tomorrow during a Press Briefing by @waecnigeria Head of National Office, Mr. Patrick Areghan. @IamKingDemian @Gidi_Traffic @InsideMainland @nonyemonodu
— WAEC NIGERIA (@waecnigeria) February 14, 2021
To be eligible to check your WAEC GCE Result for 2020/2021, you must have the following;
- Examination Number
- Examination Year
- Type of Examination
- Card Serial Number
- Buy WAEC Result Checking Scratch Card
- 2020 WAEC GCE Result Second Series (Aug/Sept) Result
- WAEC GCE Result Date 2020
- WAEC GCE 2021 Registration Form Jan/Feb (First Series)
- 2021 WAEC GCE Timetable for 1st Series Now Available
How To Check WAEC GCE Result Online
This is a simple process on how to check the WAEC GCE Result. Always remember the correct spellings when visiting the WAEC website. Never misspell it as WAEC or www.waecdirect.org. It’s not correct. Please read from below to see the complete details on how to check the WAEC GCE Result.
- Visit www.waecdirect.org on your computer or smartphone
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
- (This is your 7-Digit Centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2019/2020
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
- Click Print to Get a Hard Copy
How to Check WAEC GCE Result with Phone – New Improved SMS Usage!
- Send SMS in the format below:
- WAEC*Exam No*PIN*Exam Year
- To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2019
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Google plus.