The WAEC GCE Result 2019 2nd Series (Aug/Sept) have been released by the Head of National Office, WAEC NIGERIA. Continue reading to learn more.
This is to inform the general public and especially, candidates that participated in the 2019 August/September West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates (popularly known as WAEC GCE) that their results are now available online.
2019 WAEC GCE Results have been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from the WAEC official result checking website.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result
Table of Contents
- Go to the Official WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit center number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2018
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result via SMS
In case you want to check your 2019 WAEC GCE result via SMS, use the shortcode format below:
WAECExamNoPIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Share your WAEC GCE results with others via the comments section below.
Best of Luck
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.