This is to inform the general public and especially, candidates that participated in the 2019 August/September West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates (popularly known as WAEC GCE) that their results are now available online.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Check WAEC GCE Result.
- 1.1 How to Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result via SMS.
- 1.2 Click Here to Purchase WAEC Result Checking Scratch Card Online
- 1.3 If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- Go to the WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit center number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2018
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result via SMS.
In case you want to check your 2019 WAEC GCE result via SMS, use the shortcode format below:
- WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Click Here to Purchase WAEC Result Checking Scratch Card Online