JUST NOW! WAEC Released All 2019 Withheld Result: How to Check Your WAEC Withheld Result Online
WAEC Withheld Result 2019… A couple of months ago, it was massively noticed that the management of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) has withheld a whole lot of results from a student from diverse high schools.
According to our report, we observe that this was done due to a suspicious act of examination malpractice from some major high schools in certain locations.
- 1 WAEC Withheld Result
- 1.1 How to Check WAEC 2019 Result Online.
- 1.2 How to Check 2019 WAEC Nov/Dec Result.
- 1.3 Waec Result Page Link for all Countries.
- 1.4 How to Check your WAEC Result on a Mobile Phone
- 1.5 Breakdown of WAEC May/June 2019 Result for Nigerians.
- 1.6 Video Tutorial on How to Check WAEC Result.
- 1.7 FAQS on WAEC 2019 Result
WAEC Withheld Result
Were you affected as well? If yes, worry less, this article lesson will guide you through on how to check your withheld result on the WAEC portal.
How to Access the WAEC Withheld Result.
The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) has released the withheld results of candidates who sat for the 2019 West African Secondary Certificate Examination, (WASSCE) for School Candidates (May/June).
WAEC announced through its twitter handle that candidates whose results were withheld and those whose results were exonerated can now check their results, while the results of candidates found guilty have been canceled.
How to Check WAEC 2019 Result Online.
Follow the procedures outlined below to check your 2019 WAEC May/June result online.
- Go to the WAEC result checking portal at http://www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Examination Year i.e. 2019
- Select your Type of Examination i.e. MAY/JUNE WASSCE
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of the WAEC result checking scratch card.
- Enter the PIN on your Scratch card.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button to get your 2019 WAEC Result.
How to Check 2019 WAEC Nov/Dec Result.
- Buy WAEC scratch card from any Banks, Post Office, Authorized Dealers and WAEC office nearest to you in your area.
- Go to WAEC result checking official portal at www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your center number and seat number in the required space. Your registration should look like this: 4310963***
- Select the year you sat for the exam i.e. 2019
- Select your exam type i.e. Nov/Dec.
- Finally, enter your scratch card pin and serial number in the required space and then click submit to view your result.
You can share your results with other readers via the comment box.
Waec Result Page Link for all Countries.
Waec Gambia Result
Waec Sierra leone result
Waec Nigeria Results
Waec Ghana Results
Waec Liberia result
How to Check your WAEC Result on a Mobile Phone
Note: To check your WAEC 2019 Result with a mobile phone, you will need to buy the WAEC Direct Scratch card (Price is about N500)
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Breakdown of WAEC May/June 2019 Result for Nigerians.
- Total Candidates that sat for WAEC SSCE 2017: 1,692,435
- Candidates with fully released WAEC SSCE Result: 1,605,613 (94.87%)
- WAEC results still being processed 86,822 (5.13%)
- Candidates with 5 credits or more (including English & Maths): 529,425 (31.28%)
- Withheld Result: 145,795 (8.61%).
Video Tutorial on How to Check WAEC Result.
FAQS on WAEC 2019 Result
- What is a PIN?
- What is a Scratch card?
- Where can I buy a Scratch card?
- How many times can I check my results?
- Can I use one Scratch card to check more than one result?
- I have a problem with checking my WAEC result Please help?
- More questions @ https://www.waecdirect.org/
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.