MAUTECH Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check MAUTECH Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available
MAUTECH Admission List 2021 is Out – the MAUTECH University, Yola Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check MAUTECH Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your MAUTECH admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the MAUTECH University, Yola (MAUTECH) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check MAUTECH Admission List
- Go to the MAUTECH admission portal at http://mautech_postutme.admissions.cloud/login.html.
- Supply your username and password where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Log In’ button to access your MAUTECH admission status (Admitted candidates are to print their MAUTECH admission letter from the same page).
Candidates successfully admitted into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- The confirmation of the offer is subject to your obtaining the minimum entry qualification for the course to which you have been offered admission.
- A formal letter of Admission will be sent to you by JAMB
- You are expected to submit a medical report from a Government Hospital or University Clinic at the point of registration
- At the time of registration, you will be required to present the originals of your certificate (s) or other acceptable evidence of the qualifications on which this offer of admission was based.
- If it is discovered at anytime that you do not possess any of the qualifications which you claimed to have obtained; you will be withdrawn from the University.
- Check for your schedule of fees, registration date and other details on our website www.mautech.edu.ng
- You are expected to complete your final registration with your Department within two (2) weeks from the day of collection of the original copy of your admission letter.
- You are to submit three sets of all your documents (photocopies) to your Department.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates successfully admitted into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) for the 2020/2021 academic session.