DELSU Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check DELSU Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
DELSU Admission List 2021 is Out – the Delta State University Abraka Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check DELSU Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your DELSU admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check DELSU Admission List
- Go to the Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/print2021admin.aspx.
- Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided,
- Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to access your DELSU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Candidates that are yet to be admitted are advised not to pay money to anybody for admission. Admission is free.
You can also access your DELSU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your DELSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to DELSU admission list.