The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2021/2022 June/July Internal Senior School Certificate Examination results Online.
Before you proceed to check your 2021 NECO result online, you have to purchase the NECO result checking scratch card. Cards are available in all NECO offices.
RECOMMENDED: How to Purchase NECO Token(NECO) Result
How to Check the NECO Result.
- Go to the NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2021
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
Best of Luck.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.