WEST AFRICAN SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION FOR SCHOOL CANDIDATES, 2021
FINAL INTERNATIONAL TIMETABLE (APRIL 21, 2021)
2021 WAEC Timetable May/June for Senior School Candidates Are you preparing to write down the 2021 May/June West African Senior school certificate exam (WASSCE) for school candidates?
If sure, we are overjoyed to inform you that the timetable for the exam has been professionally released and we’ve got posted the 2021 WAEC timetable underneath for Nigerian candidates. But, the overall topics are applicable to The Gambia, Liberia, Ghana, and Sierra-Leone applicants.
WAEC Exam Timetable Date:
According to the timetable, The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates, 2021, commences on Monday, 16th August 2021 and ends on Friday, 8th October 2021
WAEC EXPO RUNZ Join us and we assure you of A’s and B’s on your nine topics end result plus your sensible subjects, we deliver questions and answers a day earlier than exam via textual content message and WhatsApp.
We nice reply messages from WhatsApp, only add us on WhatsApp or better still send us a textual content message and we would give you a reply right now. Upload us on WhatsApp now: 08032773749.
Make this 2021 WAEC WASSCE examination in one sitting. It fees simply cost N6000. Make this WAEC in a single sitting and be admitted this year to any college of your desire. We guarantee you A’s and B’s on your end result. The most effective name for WAEC assistance and expo runs, any other purpose of calls won’t be attended to.
We are delighted to furnish you with the WAEC 2021 Timetable that will assist you with your study for the 2021 WASSCE for school candidates which will commence on August 16, 2021.
** click on the images for better view**
- Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- Visual Art 3
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper will be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C -Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical): Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Visual Art 3
- Extra Time for Candidates with Special Needs: Candidates with Special Needs should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.
Take note of the * :
* Available to candidates in Ghana only
** Available to candidates in Nigeria only
*** Available to candidates in The Gambia and Sierra Leone only
**** Available to candidates in Liberia only
***** Available to candidates in Sierra Leone only
Tagged With: WAEC GCE TIMETABLE, waec timetable, waec timetable 2018, waec timetable 2018/2019, waec timetable 2019, waec timetable 2019/2020, waec timetable 2020, waec timetable 2020 august/september, waec timetable 2020 nigeria, waec timetable 2021, waec timetable 2021 for science student, waec timetable 2021 nigeria,