How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB PORTAL: Are you Searching for a tutorial on how to upload your o’level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc) on JAMB portal / Profile for your admission processing? If yes, then you’re in the page
We have been receiving series of questions for UTME and Direct Entry candidates that used awaiting results during registration on how they can upload their O’level results after they have gotten the results.
Following the directives from Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), no candidate with awaiting O’level (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) result will be admitted into any tertiary institution in Nigeria.
What is JAMB and Why is Uploading O’level Results Important?
JAMB is a Nigerian entrance examination board that conducts the UTME for candidates seeking admission into tertiary institutions.
Uploading O’level results on the JAMB portal is important because it is a requirement for JAMB registration. Candidates who fail to upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal will not be eligible for admission into any tertiary institution in Nigeria.
As a matter of fact, your admission may be affected if you didn’t upload your O’level results on JAMB portal. Follow the procedure below to update your JAMB profile now.
How to Upload O’Level (WAEC NECO NABTEB) Result on JAMB CAPS Portal/Profile
- Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
Pros of Uploading O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
- Avoids Disqualification: Uploading your O’Level result on the JAMB portal during registration ensures that you are not disqualified from participating in the UTME examination.
- Saves Time: Uploading your O’Level result on the JAMB portal during registration saves time that would have been spent providing hard copies of your result during post-UTME registration.
- Easy Access: Uploading your O’Level result on the JAMB portal makes it easily accessible to institutions during the admission process.
Cons of Uploading O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
- Technical Issues: Technical issues such as slow internet connection, server errors, or network problems may affect the uploading process.
- Incorrect Data: Uploading incorrect data may lead to disqualification or admission challenges.
- Deadline: There is a deadline for uploading your O’Level result on the JAMB portal. Failure to upload before the deadline may lead to disqualification.
I believe that with the above tutorial, you now know How to Upload O’Level (WAEC NECO NABTEB) Results on JAMB CAPS Login Portal very fast and easy.
Note: Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
Although, there’s no deadline set for uploading of olevel result yet but you’re advised to do it as soon as possible as it could have a negative effect on your admission processing.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share How to Upload O’Level Results on JAMB CAPS Portal with your family and friends.