We are pleased to inform all the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) 2023 Candidates that the Final Exam JUPEB Timetable has been released and also communicated to the Centre Directors.
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board, JUPEB has released the official timetable for the 2023 Exam, according to the updated timetable, JUPEB Exam will commence from Monday 31st July to Friday 11th August 2023.
- 2023/2024 JUPEB Expo/Runs Questions And Answers Now Available
- 2023/2024 Active JUPEB WhatsApp Group link Now Available
- 2023/2024 JUPEB Timetable [PDF] Now Available
- How to Get Legit 2023 JUPEB Runz Questions and Answers Now Available
- JUPEB Past Questions and Answers
JUPEB Exam Timetable 2023
9:00am – 12pm
1pm – 4pm
Agricultural Science (Practical)
|Literature in English
|Chemistry (Practical)||Chemistry (Practical)|
Visual Arts (Theory)
|Christian Religious Studies
Islamic Religious Studies
|French (Theory) Music (Theory)||History
Agricultural Science (Theory)
|Biology (Practical)||Biology (Practical)
Visual Arts (Practical)
|Physics (Practical)||Physics (Practical)|
JUPEB Original Image Timetable
List of 2023 JUPEB Subjects
JUPEB currently offers examinations in the following nineteen (19) subjects as detailed in its syllabuses.
Arts and Humanities
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Visual Arts
Management and Social Sciences
- Business Studies
THEORY PAPER MEANS MCQ & ESSAY
Centre Directors are to pay close attention to the following:
- Each Centre is expected to compulsorily check the temperature of the Students, Invigilators and Supervisors daily.
- Provide Hand Sanitizers for Students, Invigilators and Supervisors, in addition to hand washing points before entry into the Examination Hall.
- Every candidate, invigilator, the supervisor must wear a face mask throughout the examination period. Supervisors will be mandated to enforce this and Centre Director should enforce same.
- The sitting arrangement must be at least one-metre distance apart as contained in the NCDC regulations of social and physical distancing. Therefore Centres are expected to get large halls for the examination.
- Centre Directors are to furnish the Registrar/CEO with the information on the halls that will be used for examination with all the parameters indicated.
- Centres that could not provide large halls that will be equal to the number of Supervisors that they are due to have will be charged for extra supervisors posted to them. Such Centre will be notified.
- Note that the margin is 1 supervisor per 500 candidates with a provision that the examination venue can take at least 300 candidates seated for examination.
- All other JUPEB instructions still stand. Please see attached instructions for the conduct of the JUPEB Examination.
We, therefore, expect every University JUPEB Centre to begin preparations to ensure that we have a very successful examination in 2023.
Each centre shall be held responsible for any lapse in that centre. The cooperation of everyone is highly required.
Professor Wale Okunuga Registrar/CEO
The JUPEB timetable is an essential document for JUPEB students. It provides a clear schedule for lectures, tutorials, practicals, tests, and examinations, which enables students to plan their academic activities effectively.
Students are to note that the examination has both multiple options and theory questions and practical as a separate aspect.
We urge all students to help themselves and make the best use of this time and we wish all students good luck in their examinations.
JUPEB results can be used in any of the JUPEB universities after being through with the programme in June 2023 irrespective of where candidates have done the programme.
Most JUPEB candidates have the bad habit of waiting till the exam date gets close before they will start reading their books/subscribing, this is very bad honestly as it will definitely put you on the hot seat of JUPEB.
It’s better you plan yourself now by practising with JUPEB past question/Joining my Subscribers VIP because no excuse for Failures