The National Business and Technical Examinations Board – NABTEB has released the examination timetable for the Nov/Dec 2021 NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC Examinations for the 2021/2022 Session.
Is NABTEB GCE 2021 Timetable out.
This is to inform all candidates who will be writing the 2021/2022 NABTEB examination that NABTEB Timetable is out.
According to the National Business and Technical Examinations Board – NABTEB the 2021 NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC Examination has to commence.
When is NABTEB EXTERNAL 2021 NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC Starting
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board will commence the examination on Wednesday 10th November 2021 and end on Friday 10th December 2021. There will be NO FREE WEEK between theory and practical examinations.
Download NABTEB GCE Timetable 2021 PDF
To download the official NABTEB Timetable for 2021 in the PDF below.
DOWNLOAD NABTEB GCE TIMETABLENABTEB GCE TIMETABLE
NABTEB GCE Timetable
The Official Examination Time-Table which contains the list of Subjects and their various exam time has been published below:
Wednesday 10th November, 2021
- Alternative to Agric Practical (9:00am-11:00am)
Tuesday 16th November, 2021
- Alternative to Biology Practical (9:00am-11:00am)
Wednesday 17th November, 2021
- Alternative to Chemistry Practical (9:00am-11:00am)
- Alternative to Geography Practical (12:00pm-2:00pm)
Thursday 18th November, 2021
- Practical Information and Technology (ICT) (9:00am-11:45am)
Friday 19th November, 2021
- Alternative to Physics Practical (9:00am-11:45am)
Monday 29th November, 2021
- Commerce (9:00am-12:20pm)
- Geography (2:00pm-5:00pm)
Tuesday 30th November, 2021
- Biology (9:00am-11:20am)
- Literature in English (2:00pm-5:00pm)
Wednesday 1st December, 2021
- Financial accounting (9:00am-11:30am)
Thursday 2nd December, 2021
- Chemistry Essay & Obj (9:00am-11:30am)
Friday 3rd December, 2021
- Physics (9:00am-11:45am)
Saturday 4th December, 2021
- Office Practice (9:00am-12:20pm)
Monday 6th December, 2021
- Mathematics (9:00am-1:00pm)
- ICT (2:00PM-4:40pm)
Tuesday 7th December, 2021
- English language (9:00am-1:10pm)
Wednesday 8th December, 2021
- Economics (9:00am-12:20pm)
- Agric Science (1:00pm-3:30pm)
Thursday 9th December, 2021
- Government (9:00am-12:00pm)
Friday 10th December, 2021
- Civic (9:00am-11:30am)
- CRS/IRS (3:30pm-6:00pm)
MATERIALS ALLOWED FOR THE EXAMINATIONS
- All candidates are required to supply their own pen, pencil, eraser, ink, ruler, and mathematical set.
- Drawing Materials: Candidates are required to provide their own drawing board, Tee-square, metric scale ruler and other drawing instruments. They are also allowed to use slide rules during the examination if the need arises.
- The use of simple, non-programmable, noiseless and cordless calculator is allowed.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination Hall with GSM Hand-set and other electronic gadgets.
- Examination Malpractice Act No. 33 of 1999: The attention of the candidate is hereby drawn to the provisions of Examination Malpractice Act No. 33 of 1999 which provide stiff penalties for examination malpractice. Candidates are therefore warned to desist from actions that would breach the provisions of the Act.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring textbooks, scripts, or plain sheets of paper into the hall, except materials that they have been specifically told to bring for the examination.
- Candidates must not communicate with each other during the examinations. Candidates wishing to ask questions should attract the attention of the supervisor/invigilator by raising their hands.
- The Board does not accept responsibility for the loss of books, bags, or other property which candidates bring to the examination centre.
- A candidate who disobeys any of these instructions may be asked to discontinue his or her work, by the supervisor who is under instruction to report such disobedience to the Board.
- Where examination officials or school authorities are involved in Examination malpractice or irregularities, candidates may report directly to the Board with proof.
Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.