Welcome to the NECO Registration Form for 2021 and the online registration guidelines for 2021 candidates.
The NECO registration starting date and closing date (registration deadline) for 2021 will be made known here.
Other information on the NECO Registration fee for 2021 and how much is the total cost and price for registration will also be discussed.
Now, you want to know if the NECO Registration form for 2021 is Out, right?
If yes, then this information is good for you and will enlighten you on that including the step-by-step guide for online registration on the registration portal.
When is NECO 2021 registration starting & Closing?
The National Examination Council which is simply known as NECO has released the basic information regarding 2021 NECO Internal and external SSCE and GCE candidates’ registration.
For now, the National Examination Council (NECO) SSCE registration for 2021 will start from April 2021 and end on 4th May 2021 and the registration will be in two categories.
The first will be for internal or school candidates (candidates currently in school) while the second is for external or private candidates (candidates not in School)
The following set of questions will be answered on this page:
- Is NECO Registration Form 2021 Out?
- NECO 2021 Exam starting date
- How much is NECO form 2021
- NECO offline registration software 2021
- NECO GCE Registration
How Much Is NECO Registration Fee for 2021?
The 2021 NECO Registration fee is Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000) only for both internal & External SSCE candidates. This fee is non-refundable.
To register for the 2021 NECO exam, candidates are to obtain a draft and pay a non-refundable fee of N12,000 (Twelve Thousand Naira) Only.
All Payment is to be done via bank draft or to the school management if you are doing internal registration. Other approved outlets to make your payment includes:
- NECO office
- NIPOST offices
Note: 99% of NECO Questions are usually set from Past Questions. So we have solved and compiled about 500 past questions and solved answers for each NECO subject. Get it here.
How to Register for NECO 2021 @Registration portal
First and foremost, candidates are to make their registration fee payment and thereafter follow the procedures below to register via the NECO registration portal.
Like I said earlier, the NECO SSCE registration is in 2 categories. The first for internal or school candidates (candidates currently in school) while the second is for external or private candidates (candidates not in School).
Registration Procedure for internal or school candidates:
If you want to register for the 2021 NECO exam as an internal or school candidates, then the following are the procedures for you to follow:
- Go to the registration portal @ http://www.mynecoexams.com/ourexaminations
- Tap on the option that reads “Go to SSCE Internal Site”
- Enter your Username, Password, and Operator ID
- Tap on “Login” to proceed to the registration dashboard
Registration Procedure for External/Private candidates:
NECO Candidates that want to register for the 2021 NECO exam as external or private candidates, should follow are the procedures below to register:
- Visit the registration portal @ http://www.mynecoexams.com/ourexaminations.html
- Click on the screen option that reads “Go to SSCE External Site”
- Enter your Username, and Password
- Tap on “Login” to proceed to the registration dashboard
Please, candidates, are advised to follow the proper registration procedure.
It is advisable to register under a school or at a cyber cafe’ if you are not familiar with online registrations.
Candidates are to provide or capture a passport during the registration and do biometric fingerprint thumb-printing.
Fingerprint Verification is very important and candidates who don’t do it will not be allowed to write the exam.
Registration Verification, validation, and NECO offline App
- To verify your registration, kindly visit http://www.mynecoexams.com/ssce/ConfirmRegistration.aspx
- Enter your school number in the first space and your registration number in the second space.
- Tap on “Search” to confirm and verify your registration.
NECO offline App for 2021 registration:
With the help of the NECO Offline App, candidates can register for the exam offline.
But for now, all registration is to be done online registration.
- Download the NECO Offline App @ https://support.neco.gov.ng/SSCE-Internal-Offline-App
Is NECO registration still on? Yes!!! interested candidates can still register for the 2021 NECO exam as long as the registration portal is still open for registration.
But kindly know that all registration whether internal or external must be completed before the deadline to avoid invalid and rejected applications.
Registration Starting and Closing date (Registration Deadline for 2021)
The 2021 NECO registration starting and the closing date (registration deadline) for 2021 is from April 2021 to 4th May 2021. Interested candidates are to note that the NECO exam registration will start from April 2021 and close on 4th May 2021.
Meanwhile, the main NECO SSCE examination for 2021 will start on August 2021 (immediately after the WAEC Exam is completed) and end around October 2021.
Legit Facts about NECO registration:
- The registration fee is nonrefundable
- All candidates are to register under a school except for NECO GCE candidates.
- Candidates are to choose and sit for a minimum of 8 subjects and a maximum of 9 subjects.
- Best grades are A, B, or C. Any grade lower than C is poor and any grade lower than D fails.
- It is advisable for candidates to register for both WAEC and NECO. In case they don’t make it in one, they will make it in the other.
That was just the basic information on the 2021 NECO Registration for 2021 internal school candidates and external private candidates.
The registration starting date and closing date (registration deadline) for 2021 will be made known here very soon. So keep visiting this page for more updates.
If you found this guide helpful, THEN funloaded.org.ng request that you share it with others who may also benefit from it.
If you are still having any kind of difficulty that you want me to assist you with, then feel free to use the comment section to reach out to “Funloaded Team”.