UNN Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check UNN Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
UNN Admission List 2021 is Out – the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check UNN Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your UNN admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the University of Nigeria (UNN) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check UNN Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
UNN Additional Primary Admission list:
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 20202021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All asterisked candidates in the above list are advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal within one week using a JAMB approved CBT Center and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that the asterisked candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results is done.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login to your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
ALTERNATIVELY, UNN prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNN admission status.
Congratulations to all the Candidates that made it UNN Admission List.