SSU Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check SSU Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
SSU Admission List 2021 is Out – the Sokoto State University Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check SSU Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your SSU admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Sokoto State University (SSU) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check SSU Admission List
- Go to Sokoto State University admission status checking portal at http://portal.ssu.edu.ng/index.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- Click log in
- On your Dashboard, click on Accept Admission to Start with Acceptance fee payment
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, SSU prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the SSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.