OSUSTECH Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check OSUSTECH Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
OSUSTECH Admission List 2021 is Out – the Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check OSUSTECH Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your OSUSTECH admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check OSUSTECH Admission List
- Go to OSUSTECH admission portal at https://putme.osustech.edu.ng/account/login.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Sign In’ button to access your OSUSTECH admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ACCEPTANCE FEE ARE TO BE PAID WITHIN ONE WEEK OF ADMISSION, FAILURE TO DO SO MIGHT RESULT TO WITHDRAWAL OF ADMISSION
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your OSUSTECH admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OSUSTECH admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to OSUSTECH admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.