KSUSTA Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check KSUSTA Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
KSUSTA Admission List 2021 is Out – the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check KSUSTA Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your KSUSTA admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List
Go to http://www.ksusta.net/node/181 to access KSUSTA first batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Go to http://www.ksusta.net/node/183 to access KSUSTA second batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Successfully admitted candidates are to:
- Candidates are to come for registration at the designated registration centre within the University with effect from Monday, 19th April, 2021 to Friday, 7th May, 2021. Candidates who fail to register within the specified period would be charged for late registration.
- Admitted candidates are advised to check their JAMB profile to accept the admission and print out JAMB online admission letter. You are also expected to visit the University portal to print out your Admission Status letter once you received an SMS.
- On Registration Fees, candidates are to visit their profile account on the University portal www.ksusta.net to generate their registration fees for both State and other States Indigenes and for more guidelines on Registration Procedure. Students who wish to be accommodated into the University Hostel are to pay an additional fee of ₦15,000:00 for bed space per student, per session.
- Please note, admitted candidates are expected to come along with Originals of all their credentials, UTME Result Notification, JAMB Online Admission Letter, Admission Status letter from the University portal and 10 copies of passport photographs.
ALTERNATIVELY, KSUSTA prospective candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session.